Japanese B - HELP!

Hello

I need some help...urgently!

At the beginning of the year I've been told by my teacher that there is no syllabus, kanji list or vocabulary list for Japanese B so we just used the みんなの日本語 books and some stuff from the Basic Kanji Books in class....I've now been told that there is in fact a kanji list for Japanese B higher by someone online. I found a link to a kanji list on the IB website, but when I tried to download it I got an error message saying that I wasn't signed in as a teacher so I couldn't download the stuff, hurrah! I couldn't find a vocabulary list, but I've started my own...which is nowhere near as useful as an official one though.

I found the language B syllabus though, and I was quite shocked since we haven't done a single topic on it...yep, not a single one. Since my exams are in May I'm REALLY stressing out now. I need to get a 6 for university, but how on earth is that supposed to work now? I mentioned it to my teacher who didn't seem to be very concerned...I'm probably going to talk to some other staff, but that probably won't help me much in this situation, will it?

I really need some advice on this and if there's anyone who could let me know what materials they've used so I could have a look at them I'd be very grateful!

Hey mate, I do Japanese B as well. I was only predicted a 5, but I've focused and improved my Japanese quite drastically the last 6 months - learnt all the IB grammar structures, paid more attention to Kanji (including a list of 60 'dead cert' kanji for use in Paper 2 to learn) and improved my orals (I think i've gone up to 10/10 in the group oral) and my Paper Two essays now get about 21/25. Basically, if I get 15/39 in paper 1, I'll get a 6, and if I get 35/39 in paper 1, I'll get a 7 (although I'm sure you understand as a fellow Japanese B student why THAT'S not gonna happen! :P

I made myself a handwritten Japanese B grammar guide, including two pages on GCSE recap (two sides for Adjectives, two sides for Verbs) and then several pages detailing how to create a wide variety of the IB structures. If there was any way in which I could help with that, I am more than happy to do so, and post here what it is you may have problems with/need to know and I will reply as best as I can.

Hello there!

I do Japanese B as well.

I have been told very explicitly that the ONLY PUBLICATION FOR JAPANESE B, EVER MADE IN THE HISTORY OF IB, is this: http://books.google.com.au/books/about/IB_Diploma_Japanese_B.html?id=YYEIOQAACAAJ&redir_esc=y

I am unsure of any free online resources though.

PM me if you have anymore questions about this, Japanese B, or life in general. Always happy to help when possible. :)