Well I wonder how we are supposed to help you...

• Look at past papers and the mark-schemes and try to figure out what they are doing

• Ask your teacher for help - don't be embarrassed. Ask him or her for a extra lesson alone so you can ask specific questions.

• Ask a student who is very good at it for help.

• There are also tons of videos on youtube that explain the introduction to finance & accounting pretty well. Check it out!

• Look for private tuition - it may be a little expensive but if it helps you a few you should consider it.

Hope this helps. :-)

If you have any further questions. PN me. I take B&M HL and I got a 7.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

It's very useful to take an extra lesson alone with the teacher because you can ask for specific questions (as she said above). For me it's been very useful in Math, because I had to ask my teacher for another lesson 2 times. After those extra lessons, I understood those topics perfectly.

I support the person above's opinion; first to check your notes to see if you get it clear, if not, look for explanations on the Internet adn after that, if you still have doubts or questions, go with your teacher. Or at least ask to someone very good at the subjetc, like she said above.

Good luck!