Help on studying for ESS mock exam!

anisalahlali

So my school is starting mock exams on Monday and so far I've studied Topic 1 out of a total of 7 topics for ESS and I'm wondering if you guys have any tips on how to study for this subject? I've done pretty well in it but I'm more good at memorizing and such and as we all know the exams are more about the application of the information and I have trouble with this. Any thoughts? Advice? :bye:

What I do to study it I have a white board at home and I rewrite the information several times on it till it sinks into my head. This really helps for biology especially when you have to practice drawing diagrams.

History: I sugest discussing the information with someone,(for example skype with your friends and discuss certain topics together.)

I also sugest making flash cards and using this site (www.quizlet.com) -just saying this is the best study site ever! I use it all the time, you can make online flash cards ,it generates online tests for you (it´s the perfect study tool!)

last tip don´t waste anytime and just study study study ! Good Luck!

• Like 1