Group 2 English EE

loser123726

i chose the language option in group 2, and i am writting something about one's writting and reading stratgies and how they affect one's learning of English syntax
this topic sounds a bit freakish, but can anyone tell me rather this is off the group 2 scope or not??
i feel like im discussing a structure of English, but this focus poses alot of uncertainties
i had all my primary and secondary data, but this is due in 3 weeks time
im totally under stress atm!!

you might wanna go over the EE guide (remember to look at the 2009 one) for the different types of English B essays. It can be either language, culture or literary. I think your topic should be ok for the language part, I was thinking of doing an essay about grammar in Finnish B (but I found out I can't... :F) and my teacher said that would've been fine, so something like that should be OK. It's good that you discuss how they affect learning, since that makes your topic more analytical, but if you find yourself having to be vague because of the different effects they have, you should either focus on how X and Y affect one's learning or how writing and reading strategies affect X and Y in one's learning.

Yeah, what deissi said is probably true. I was just wondering if the effect of writing and reading strategies on learning is exactly group 2. To me that sounds like cognitive studies and thus would probably fir better in psychology (although I don't know, I'm not studying psychology). In any case make sure that your topic fits clearly into one area because if the examiner thinks it doesn't clearly fit into your prescribed area you'll lose points.