SL French B - Travail Ecrit Format

candy6

Hey, so tomorrow is the 3/4th day of our travail ecrit. My format that I have chosen so far is a brochure, but I'm worried about how the brochure will actually look on the official IB exam papers that we have to write our good copies on. So will I just have 3 columns on one page and then 3 columns on the second page, and thats it? And I would have to fill in all the content in each of the columns exactly? It would be amazing if someone could show/tell me an example of how the brochure is supposed to look?

I've never done a brochure for that same reason, but I would imagine that would be the case. The front of the first sheet as a cover of sorts for the brochure, then each page afterwards represents a segment of the brochure, ending with the back of the last page as some sort of a concluding paragraph with contact info.

You cannot fold it or write on it sideways, so that seems to be the only method.

Good luck!

I've never done a brochure for that same reason, but I would imagine that would be the case. The front of the first sheet as a cover of sorts for the brochure, then each page afterwards represents a segment of the brochure, ending with the back of the last page as some sort of a concluding paragraph with contact info.

You cannot fold it or write on it sideways, so that seems to be the only method.

Good luck!

could I just do a flyer? like would that count as the same thing as the brochure? What I would do is write it like a brochure, have sub headings, paragraphs, boxes for the pictures, the contact info in the end and all that. the only difference is that there are no columns to create 6 sides :\