IA Economics (Word count of Original Article) URGENT

The article does not, after what I know, a specific upper nor lower word limit. However, if the article is long it contains a lot (read: too much) of content and therefore you have to highlight the parts that you are using. It is advised to choose a short article with specific content that you can easily draw economic concepts and content out of it. Try to aim for an article that is between 200 and 400 words - those are usually the ones that have most specific content and only covers maybe one or two economic concepts.

• Like 1

The article does not, after what I know, a specific upper nor lower word limit. However, if the article is long it contains a lot (read: too much) of content and therefore you have to highlight the parts that you are using. It is advised to choose a short article with specific content that you can easily draw economic concepts and content out of it. Try to aim for an article that is between 200 and 400 words - those are usually the ones that have most specific content and only covers maybe one or two economic concepts.

Thanks for the input :)

Even though that is a good suggestion, if you find a longer article you want to use and you are afraid its length might have an effect on your grade, I suggest you highlight (on the article) the main points you are going to use so that you help the moderator when/if they receive your commentaries. As the other use said though, aim for smaller articles.

• Like 1