Business Studies HL IA

Hi,

I've chosen a music store for my BIA project. Although i've done my research on the company. I'm not to sure what i should base my IA on. A simple SWOT analysis won't help me fill up the IA with details and information. Please help me find a good bunch of questions to ask them.

Did you type up a proposal already?

Ask the business what internal or external decisions they are currently making, or any future decisions they have in mind.

The key for the business IA is to communicate with them. There are so many topics such as Human Resources to like.. Marketing

It could be as simple as if they're planning to hire another person or purchase some machine..

Look through the topics in the business textbook, something should pop up :)

Good luck!

• 2 weeks later...

The questions you ask should be suited to your IA question, but for a basis of understanding about the company, what xdeee suggested is a good plan.

The qualitative and quantitative data to use in your business IA really depends on the question. Some are more suited towards Swot analysis, Pest diagrams and others use lewins' force field. It isn't necessary for me to include a swot analysis for my IA because it is more financial.

You need to work out what you're investigating (we can't do that for you) before you work out the business tools you need in your report.

• 2 weeks later...

Well, i've done muy research on the company, and have finished writing around 2600 words. I've not included any diagrams in my IA and the information is repeated in many places. And i have written it in such a way that its hard to make a Index page. Is it fine if i have all my information in the IA but the ia format isn't top quality?