Predicted grades and applying to UK

Nabz

As i've read on UCAS that the deadline for most of the universities is 15th of january when my final mocks are starting on 16th of january. Thing is, i have gotten bad predicted grades so far and i really want to avail the predicted grades from these mocks. Is it possible that i may be able to apply to universities in UK as late as march?

Highly doubt it. Maybe you could ask your teachers to think it through, be active in class, get some good marks.. my maths teacher wanted to give me predicted 5 last month and yesterday she was deciding between 6 and 7 'cause I started to write the tests much better ;d I don't really remember what is said abt applications but I think after January 15th nobody will care about yours actually.. So just talk to your teachers, try to write a strong personal statement and apply as soon as possible.

Unless you're applying for a course that is not that competitive and usually has extra places and goes into clearing, I'd highly recommend that you apply way before the deadline. This is because people receive offers before the deadline, so waiting for your results after the deadline will limit your chances of getting your place on the course if it doesn't fit the criteria I mentioned before.

Beg your teachers for better grades by doing extra work and pulling your IAs to level 7 standard if you can. Then you could use the argument of IAs can pull your grade up. If it's a language you need the grade boost in, do extra near perfect essays + expand vocabulary + extra homework. Become an absolute keeno.

www.scribd.com has good examples of sample IAs and essays.