Ambriah

I've read extracts from Paradise Lost when I was reading Frankenstein for IB English, the monster in the latter gained his knowledge and powers of speech from reading Paradise Lost, if I remember correctly. I would suggest that you read it if you have an interest in philosophy and that range of discipline, it's a good book to read for future college essay apps for the US or PSes for the UK in related fields. I would avoid doing any kind of academic study on it though, if you were planning that.

• 2 weeks later...

Well sadly, I was assigned to read all of the Books. I'm on Book 7 now....things seem to be going pretty swell. But, gosh when my magister decided to have us take tests on each book I hated it. It was very challenging for some reason maybe because I was not developing any type of long studying with my reading maybe I should just create an analysis of what I read in each book. Who knows maybe it's just my non ability to comprehend old English. MAYBE :tears: