Affording tuition fees as an international student?

david2810

Hi.

I'm an international ('overseas') student and I wanna study in the UK. But unfortunately I can't takes loans or large financial aids, and I can only rely on scholarships, which usually cover a small percentage of tuition fees, or want to to have very very high grades.

I was just wondering is there actually a way that an international student could afford tuition fees, without having to work so hard (to pay them)? Something like a loan, or a great discount on the fees?

:geek:

PS: my grade are pretty high and I think I could somehow show that I won't be a lazy student in the university!!

Edited by david2810

The problem with UK universities is that the overwhelming majority of them are public. Therefore, they don't usually offer any big scholarships. If you're an international student, try looking at some scholarships offered for students from your country, maybe from your government or some NGOs and stuff, or commercial loans. The government loan offered in the UK is only for UK/EU students, unfortunately.