Psychology HL paper1 November 2012

serkz77

Yeah I found paper 1 pretty good. I didn't like the first short answer one though, didn't have that much to write about. The next two I had plenty though, with studies and everything, so that was good.

I did the genetics question too - can't believe almost all the long answers were general learning outcomes though. Sucks!

But the genetics one was fine - all in all paper 1 was decent.

• Like 1

Yeah I found paper 1 pretty good. I didn't like the first short answer one though, didn't have that much to write about. The next two I had plenty though, with studies and everything, so that was good.

I did the genetics question too - can't believe almost all the long answers were general learning outcomes though. Sucks!

Yeah I had already written an essay for the genetics question earlier in the year. I'd memorized that essay and made subtle amendments to it. Hopefully the examiner enjoys it. I cannot remember the BLOA SAQ. What was it?

Yeah I had already written an essay for the genetics question earlier in the year. I'd memorized that essay and made subtle amendments to it. Hopefully the examiner enjoys it. I cannot remember the BLOA SAQ. What was it?

It was on one principle of the biological level of analysis demonstrated in one research study.

So you had like...one paragraph on the principle, one paragraph on the study and like how it displays the principle. So annoying, so little to write.

• Like 1

• 5 months later...

It was on one principle of the biological level of analysis demonstrated in one research study.

So you had like...one paragraph on the principle, one paragraph on the study and like how it displays the principle. So annoying, so little to write.

Hey guys, so what were the rest of the SAQs? And what were the options for the essay?