Information Session Questions- University of Chicago

Megan Elizabeth Barkdull

I'm attending an information session for the University of Chicago on Monday. Of course there will be an opportunity to ask questions, but I'm having a hard time think of any good ones! Help?

Info about me:

-I'm interested in political science/law.

-I'm very passionate about local food, farmer's markets and cooking.

-IB Visual Arts student and love it.

-I'm from Florida, so Chicago would be a big change.

Any ideas would really be appreciated!

"What's the political science course like? and what does it involve?"

"Can I bring a cow on campus so I can have fresh milk?"

"Can I draw a picture of my cow and put it on my wall?"

"Will my cows get used to the Chicago lifestyle? Also, what are the best restaurants nearby?"

Hope I helped.

I have come to the realisation that you might not perceive that as a joke. It was.

Your 2nd and 3rd statements are really vague. What relevance do they have to anything? Do you want a local farmer near you? do you want to continue your art in a more structured manner? i.e art classes that are weekly or something like that? For your last statement, just ask what the social life is like if that interests you.

Edited by Award Winning Boss
  • Like 1

I don't have a cow, unfortunately ;)

As far as art goes, I'm mostly interested in any arts classes or clubs/activities. And on the last one, climate, social life, transport etc.

Thanks!

So, you basically have your question - ask about art clubs and societies. ;)

It's really hard to think up questions for someone because we're not you. We don't know what matters to you, what you already know and what you would like to find out. Make a list of all the things you don't know, but which are important to you and you'd like to have answered. Then make a list of questions. :)