IB art

mayankdusane

I am an Ib art sl b student that is 40% studio work and 60% research. Can you guys please tell me how to go about the iwb because I have a friends who is in IB art hl a but my instructors says that there is a difference btween both. Can you guys please tell me what format should it be or how should it be and post your iwb pics.

Thankyou

Edited by mayankdusane

HI there :)

Well, since you're doing option B more work SHOULD be done in your IWB...i.e. more research, experimentation etc...

Yes, HL and SL Visual Art is different, but whats stopping you at doing work on a HL level?? It doesn't take long and it'll give you a higher chance of getting a higher grade in the end. That's what happens in my school, the SL students are expected to do work at HL level. Being SL just means you produce less work than HL.

Please look at this thread --> http://www.ibsurvival.com/topic/12744-visual-arts-workbook-guidance/ it will help you in getting a solid IWB.

If you're got any more questions? PM me :)

• Like 1