Should I include VCE Unit 1&2s on my UCAS form?

Tony Stark

I'm presently filling out my UCAS form, and I have a question relating to entering my post-16 education. In Year 10 (turned 16 that year), I undertook 3 VCE Unit 1&2 subjects, which are sort of like AS-levels I think. They are part of the official state HS curriculum, the Victorian Certificate of Education, however they are only assessed internally, through several assessed coursework tasks throughout the year and 1-3 formal examinations per subject. The school simply reports whether you passed or failed to the Victorian Curriculum and Assessment Authority; however many schools, including my own, give letter grades on their reports and grade transcripts. They essentially serve as a foundation to the Unit 3&4 courses, which are generally undertaken in the final year and make up local students' final external scores.

My question is: should I include these courses and my scores in the education section of my UCAS form?

Edited by Tony Stark