I'm an 8th grader and I just got a 6 in Hl math...

vontro

Hey,

I'm new to this forum so I hope this is the right way to ask questions :/

I'm a 14 year old 8th grader, i've been taking math with 11th and 12th graders for a while now and i just finished the Hl math course, did the exams and got a 6. My question is: If I send a certificate with the grade on it and proof that I'm only 14 turning 15 to MIT, could i get a full scholarship (or any sort of scholarship) to go to MIT after i finish school (perhaps only as long as i get a diploma)?

Thanks in advance,

Hey,

I'm new to this forum so I hope this is the right way to ask questions :/

I'm a 14 year old 8th grader, i've been taking math with 11th and 12th graders for a while now and i just finished the Hl math course, did the exams and got a 6. My question is: If I send a certificate with the grade on it and proof that I'm only 14 turning 15 to MIT, could i get a full scholarship (or any sort of scholarship) to go to MIT after i finish school (perhaps only as long as i get a diploma)?

Thanks in advance,

Hey dude, I'm from Jordan, did you really take Math HL in 8th grade and scored a 6 ?!?!

I take SL and I dont study, I always score a 7 in school examinations! I am also taking A-levels (IGSCE) Mathematics , pretty easy as well, all this because my school doesn't offer Math HL!

What school do you go to?!?!