University of Manchester

naveed ahamed 95

Hey,

I just had a look and the average seems to be 35. Some subjects like biochem have a range between 33-37, which makes me think that perhaps a good interview/personal statement/recommendation could possibly affect the point score they require from you? I'm not 100% sure about that - I've never been through the experience of applying to uni. Although, try to narrow down the subjects you'd like to study and then you'll get a better idea.

IELTS requirements seem to be around 6.0.

Good luck,

brofessional

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

It depends on the course, but they are seemingly a university that are more lenient with IB students. My sister's friend had an offer for high 30s but scored in the low 30s and they still accepted her. Depends if it's the subject you need that has the low score, her points were missed in french, but she wanted to do biology and they said french has no relation to her preferred course.

• 1 month later...

You might be able to get a conditional offer but in order to get the offer you will need 35 points, (from a university of manchester student). i was rejected because my school predicted me like i was dyslexic but they offered me a couple months after out of the blue and killed the exams. so realistically you can get an offer but can you get the points?