Mandarin B SL TZ2 P1 and P2

ppincus

你们考得怎么样?I thought texts 1, 2 and 4 were really easy. Text 3 was a bit of a struggle but overall P1 was relatively okay! P2 was amazing-- it had the simplest prompts in the world. In the end I chose the first prompt (对我最大影响的一个人) and had a fun time writing over 300 characters. In retrospect I think I might have gone over the character limit, if any. What did you guys think of it?

I was actually surprised at Text 4 (the written part, if I'm correct) because our whole class did not know very well how to do a "说明书". But I put a title and a few subtitles and hope that it'll do the trick :P P2 was really easy and I LOLed at the 4th question (I think), the one about the dream! But I did the same question as you (the 1st one) and I wrote about my mom :)

I was actually surprised at Text 4 (the written part, if I'm correct) because our whole class did not know very well how to do a "说明书". But I put a title and a few subtitles and hope that it'll do the trick :P P2 was really easy and I LOLed at the 4th question (I think), the one about the dream! But I did the same question as you (the 1st one) and I wrote about my mom :)

Haha I think that was the first time EVER that IB asked us to write an introduction to a passage. I didn't even bother with a title/subtitle-- I dove right in and was like "We are a company that specializes in cheap prices. Our features are etc." and basically stuffed in as much of the article as humanly possible! AND HOLY CRAP I walked into P2 so prepared to write a ri ji but then I guess IB is bored of students writing ri ji's so they deliberately gave us such a weird question to answer. I mean seriously, the moon? Who the hell has that vocabulary? :) HEY I wrote about my stepdad! That's awesome! Where are you from originally btw?