Energy, power and CC tips/resources

Guest Loco Mo Mo

Guest Loco Mo Mo

Since this is a new addition to the syllabus (well, since 2009), there aren't many practise exam questions on the topic. None that I can find anyway.

In addition, the topic is rather large and I find it painfully boring to just read through the chapter and make notes. Thus, I was wondering if any of you could share some tips on how you're/you've tackled the topic and any useful/videos etc.

From what I've seen, this is a topic that comes up quite often and forms a large part of paper 1 (which I'm terrible at) so I want to make sure I know it inside-out.

Thanks in advance :)

Honestly all you need is the equations I feel like. I don't remember there being much conceptual stuff except some of the power plant stuff (was that even this topic? i dont remember). Make sure you know the equations well because, if i remember right, there are 2-3 of them that are VERY similar but one v stands for velocity and the other for frequency or something like that...