University of Toronto Portal - Question

The Economist

Hey guys, since there are a few U of T applicants around I thought I'd ask a question that I've had for some time now just in case anyone can help.

There seems to be an issue in the U of T portal (and specifically the "required documents" section). I am attaching an image of it so that you get the problem.

post-16925-0-58297300-1331473250_thumb.p

Ok so initially when I first applied this section only said that I must arrange with the IBO to release my results electronically to the U of T. I told the IBO to send them my results (you actually have to fill in a form and send it to them by post), two or three weeks later the portal showed that they have received them by adding the "International Baccalaureate Final Scores", the date of the exams and the date they received them. Having said that, the initial section saying "

Your final International Baccalaureate results. You must arrange to have the International Baccalaureate Office release your final IB grades electronically to the University of Toronto." is still there. Do you think there is some sort of confusion or they just didn't bother to delete it? I don't want my application to not be reviewed due to a misunderstanding. I did contact them but the admissions office was completely unhelpful telling me that I should call them but calling from Greece to Canada is not the best idea so I'll just wait a bit more.

Also, does anyone know how long it takes for U of T to respond to applicants? I'm just curious

:P

I'm not sure about this, but perhaps the IBO made a mistake and yeah, only sent out a hard copy of the score, and didn't bother to send the electronic results to the university. Haha, I must be kind of blind; I'm not understanding what you mean by "them" :P

I believe the last day UoT sends offers of admission is May 29.

• 3 weeks later...