Architecture/business subjects help! Maths SL/HL?

skhator7

This is copied from Cambridge undergraduate course of Architecture (didn't know which uni you want to apply for, but I suppose Cambridge have one of the hardest requirements):

Essential: No specific subjects

Desirable: AS Level/IB Standard Level Mathematics or Physics

There is no prescribed combination of A Level (or equivalent) subjects required for the Architecture course. Applicants with backgrounds in either the humanities or the sciences have been successful, although a combination of arts and science subjects is considered the best preparation. The majority of applicants have studied Art or History of Art, which provides a better preparation for the course than subjects such as Design Technology and Technical Graphics. Mathematics at A Level (or equivalent) is also encouraged.

A strong interest and commitment to the discipline is essential and all applicants are expected to show a portfolio of recent work at interview

Fitzwilliam requires Mathematics at A Level.

Here's the link: http://www.study.cam.ac.uk/undergraduate/courses/architecture/index.html

But the the criteria probably varies (and I'm no expert on Architecture) so you should check the entrance requirements for where you want to study ^^

Strive for HL math... but only if possible. If it;s not, drop down to SL. I know a girl that got accepted to Colombia's Architecture Program with Math SL (and she only took 7th subject art not 6th subject) so you don't necessarily need HL Math !