ib certificate and university entrance

Bhagyashree

hey guys please help me here. I have taken ibdp and I am in my first year. The teaching staff at my school is very bad.They never suggest anything on a problem. I got rally bad marks in Nov. exams cause math teachings are not good, again we had many events and some upcoming events at my school due to which we had many free periods and No learning. B&M teacher doesn't teach good as she just explains a concept in 2/3 sentences without using proper terminology and moves ahead.So after finishing exams I couldn't even pass cause application of knowledge was 0. Except English, Psychology, German nothing rest is at bad situation." If teachers are not good move on, don't leave the subject ,work on your own". That's what I got from my coordinator. I was ready to work but I am not even getting the help outside. no personal tutor....:(

I am thinking about taking certificate ........with English HL, German ab, Psychology HL

What should I do.? Does university will accept certificate as I would like to go for Humanities?

Firstly where do you wanna go?

Uni's in the Uk don't really like certificate students. I would highly suggest you slog it out and go for a Diploma.

the United States also looks down on certificate students but there are SOME colleges who wont mind. (But mind you, they will be the mid range ones.) I would suggest Canada especially since they love IB students and their schools do have humanities.

Anyway your Indian? Where are you from? I may possibly be able to help you find a decent IB tutor.

Uni's in the Uk don't really like certificate students. I would highly suggest you slog it out and go for a Diploma.

the United States also looks down on certificate students but there are SOME colleges who wont mind. (But mind you, they will be the mid range ones.) I would suggest Canada especially since they love IB students and their schools do have humanities.

Anyway your Indian? Where are you from? I may possibly be able to help you find a decent IB tutor.

hey I am from Vadodara,Gujarat. I would really be thankful if you help to find a descent ib tutor.