Does everyone have a good side?

kerstin

Hello everyone, so i have my TOK presentation in 10 days and i finished it all, added interviews with peoples opinion but i would love to have some more opinions that i could add in to prove my point. please check it out it would be a great :) thank you

This is my TOK presentation --> Does everyone have a good side? YES or NO? what do you think?

after answering this question consider this:

This guy named Jack Black, left home at the age of 17, he was not treated badly at home he just started following the 'wrong people'. Today Jack is 30, and is the head leader of the biggest woman and child traffic. Let me just give an example, they would take innocent kids in Africa that do not have an identity (so they dont really exist) and sells them for prostitution or uses their organs for the black organ traffic. same with women. He does not respect anyone and kills people almost on a daily basis. He does not have a family of his own.

Now does he have a good side? if yes where/what?

i know its kind of harsh but i need more point of views, and many do not take people like Jack in consideration when i first ask that question. so what was your first answer before Jack and then the answer after Jack?

thx for your answers :)

Kerstin

Edited by kerstin

Automatic generated message

This topic has been closed by a moderator.

Reason: We are not here to spoonfeed you answers. Do some research on your own, come back, and we will provide insight based on the work you have done.

If you disagree to this action, please report this post, and a moderator or administrator will reconsider it.

Kind regards,

IB Survival Staff