Universities for Motorsports engineering?

NotSoSmartAnymore

In what country? Anyway, in the UK these Universities offer Motorsports engineering specifically: http://search.ucas.com/cgi-bin/hsrun/search/search/StateId/QcW-RGr5NewIlae5uCoyMcOQTGQNG-VXyR/HAHTpage/search.HsKeywordSuggestion.whereNext?query=3640&word=MOTORSPORTS+ENGINEERING&single=N

However, I'm not sure if you have to do a specific course in Motorsports to get into that area - Mechanical Engineering is probably also a way to go (you'll have to investigate it). You'll have a lot more options if you look at that.

I think it's best to do a more broader course (such as Mechanical Engineering) and then branching off and specializing in motorsports and getting an internship and stuff. As some already mentioned it is possible in Britain, but a more broader course might be more beneficial and then you can specialize later.

• Like 1

Haha. LOL. Yeah, it isn't a very popular branch of engineering but i figured it would be right for me to do it because cars are something I absolutely love. :)

I found out there are quite a few universities in UK but I am not particularly intrsted in going to UK. I was prolly looking at US or some place else. But, as far as i know there are a very few universities in US who are offering this course. :)