English B Oral

Anne000

we're having our English B individual oral practice soon,

but I only have a few understanding in the english b orals.

what will it be like? what should i talk about?

we do have an research question and our teacher said we'll just need to talk about it.

how would english B individual orals be like??? :eek: 

for the old language B syllabus,

you need to grab an article, learn it and give your teacher a copy. you'll then have to talk about your article for 5 min, then your teacher will ask you questions regarding the article. last, your teacher will just ask you general questions (not related to the article). it all last up to 10 min.

Guest Animistic Anaemia

You don't really need an article Desy... you just need a topic and then you present on it :)

I had 30/30 on my final actually :P it's nothing to worry about. You'll have around 3-4min to present your topic so be succinct ;) and then, the rest will be a conversation with the teacher. That should make up to 9-12min of oral

good luck!

Edited by Animistic Anaemia

Guest Animistic Anaemia

We've been doing it for almost 20 years and no one has ever mentioned articles... it's really up to you. The source of your oral must be mentioned in the intro. However, that source can perfectly be a personal experience or anything like that.