I don't think that my destiny is written, or that I'm in control of it. I think that what happens happens. Nothing is pre-determined. In short, I don't really think there's such a thing as a 'destiny' or ultimate goal/purpose/destination.

We all just muddle through. It's what I'm doing. Where will I end up? Join the massive tangle of humanity muddling alongside you and see where you get thrown out. You join onto a wheel of society and pop out the other end in one form or another, but never for any real reason beyond random experiences, decisions and situations. I don't really see how things are much more directional than that.

It's not my 'destiny' to do, or to be anything, and to be honest I'm not really in control of it either. Almost all the important things that have occurred to alter the direction of my life have been the influence of other people or beyond my decision. I control only the little things, like what I have for dinner...

• 1 month later...