IB Psychology HL Paper 2 and 3

Haasan Subàthasan

i did abnormal and sport psych, it was a really good paper, i think its because its a new syllabus so the essay questions were just the learning outcomes. you could pretty much predict what was going to be on it considering may 2011, they picked a learning outcome from every subheading. lol i just learnt three from one of them and they came up

I did abnormal and sport psych. For abnormal I knew there had to be at least one question on diagnosis, so that's all I studied.

Luckily the question was about evaluating research, so I just used all the studies I knew and evaluated them. The sport psych question I did was strange, it said outline techniques for skill development in sport and then discuss the techniques you have outlined.

But if you're going to discuss them then wouldn't you need to outline them anyway? I don't understand why they split the question like that.

I did abnormal and sport psych. For abnormal I knew there had to be at least one question on diagnosis, so that's all I studied.

Luckily the question was about evaluating research, so I just used all the studies I knew and evaluated them. The sport psych question I did was strange, it said outline techniques for skill development in sport and then discuss the techniques you have outlined.

But if you're going to discuss them then wouldn't you need to outline them anyway? I don't understand why they split the question like that.

If you got a split question like that it should be because those are the two dot points that appear in the syllabus :)

If you got a split question like that it should be because those are the two dot points that appear in the syllabus :)

But it's not... the syllabus point says: Evaluate techniques for skill development in sport.

ah whatever, I guess the evaluate command term kinda covers it all.