Jump to content

Bilingual Diploma

Recommended Posts


I'd really like to get a bilingual diploma, and I was going to write a group 3 EE in order to get it. However, after looking online, it seems that starting with the class of 2013 you can't get a bilingual diploma if you write a group 3 or 4 EE in a language other that A1. My school offers group 3 and 4 classes only in English, and we only have English A1.

So, is there any other way that I can get a bilingual diploma?

Edited by math2
Link to post
Share on other sites

You used to be able to receive a bilingual diploma if you:

- took two A1 languages (i.e. English A1 and Spanish A1)

- an A1 and an A2 language (i.e. Spanish A1 and English A2)

- you took your group 3 or 4 class in a language different from your language A1

I say used to because the language A1 syllabus has changed. I'm assuming now you can receive a bilingual diploma by taking two language and literature or literature courses, for example English literature and Spanish Language and Literature.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...