9 members have voted

1. 1. Most scoring Option

• Neurobiology and Behaviour
    • Further Human Physiology
    • Ecology and Conservation
    • Microbes and biotech
    • Evolution

Guest KAPOWW!!

Important: Guys, on the face of it Neurobiology and Behaviour seems tough but is it so in the exam? is it easy to score in this option? I'm seriously contemplating on switch to and easy one like Further human Physiology. Please let me know and beside that I'm taking Ecology and conservation, hope this is not much of a hurdle.

Cheers!

Edited by KAPOWW!!

okay well the options im taking are neurobiology and behaviour and ecology and conversation. Im finding those two topics extremely easy. The thing is, if you know your content, you'll score easily! All i did was just read read read both topics and during the mock exam it all came back to me straight away=) I scored a 7 on that paper, got one of the top marks in my class and i studied both options the night before.

Neurobiology is very do-able, you just have to study:) Plus, it hardly has any chemistry in it (thats why i love it..lol) so most of it will be common sense.

Good luck with your choice!

We have done most of Evolution and half of Ecology and I have found them quite simple so far - just a lot of memorization. I believe we are also going to cover further human physiology so we can choose which two to write on the exam. Honestly, you should be fine with Ecology, it's really just a bunch of memorization (like most of Biology), and I imagine further human physiology is similar in this aspect.

Our school offers Neurobiology and behaviour, and Further human physiology for Options. I think Neurobiology and behaviour is really easy because I did Psychology SL and bio-psychology part covers some parts of this. You have to memorise a lot of examples though.Further human physiology is okay - just an extension from the human physiology in HL syllabus. I think Neurobiology is the most straightforward option though.