CAS hours forms

I managed to finish all my 150 CAS hours however the problem is that I didn't get my IB coordinators signature or anything because i really didn't think that I would be doing those hours this summer. SO now that I have finished my hours I have to fill up these forms and i have no idea how!!!

HELP!!

I managed to finish all my 150 CAS hours however the problem is that I didn't get my IB coordinators signature or anything because i really didn't think that I would be doing those hours this summer. SO now that I have finished my hours I have to fill up these forms and i have no idea how!!!

HELP!!

CAS has changed now to something about working on CAS for 18 months, and not trying to get the 150+ hours done as soon as possible. Definitely contact your CAS supervisor to demonstrate your concern.

Edited by egr12resa

HELP!!

CAS has changed now to something about working on CAS for 20 months, and not trying to get the 150+ hours done as soon as possible. Definitely contact your CAS supervisor to demonstrate your concern.

It is 18 months and yeah you are correct, if you finished 150 hours, you will still have to continue doing CAS, maybe one activity per week of one-two hours long...

Go talk to your supervisor. I'm not sure I understand, are you worried about having proof of doing CAS? I can't help as I do not know how you normally record things - do you use photographs/write up a journal/use a website etc?

Yes, you'll still have to continue doing some CAS but discuss with your supervisor so they know you've already done a lot. :) Also if you have concerns about filling out forms, supervisor is the best person to go to.

As everybody said, go talk to your supervisor, thats why she/he is there.

I didn't get my supervisors signatures at all while i was doing CAS, only when i handed in my CAS booklet (my school makes a booklet for us) But we did have to hand it in every 2 months for her to check on our progress.

So yes, try to contact your supervisor. Maybe if your schools reception is open during the holidays you can ask them for her/his contact details. Just a suggestion. :)