Theatre HL retake

ardi_m92

Maybe this question would be better fielded by your IB Coordinator or even Theatre teacher. I gather they would know of the details or if they didn't, they could get in touch with the relevant authorities who can educate them.

I would gather though that the retakes in theatre would be for the externally marked curriculum. But then again, with theatre maybe they would reconsider your TPPP or even Independent Portfolio. Its all hazy because there are no pen-paper exams to sit for. Seriously, don't troll the internet, there will be very little information readily available on the subject. If you're spending the money for a retake, might as well go through the proper channels and find out from you teachers what is expected of you rather than going in blind or worse, figuring it out at the last minute.

I mean you can even call in the IB Headquarters with an official query or drop them an email. I called the IBO Office once in Geneva for some information because my school maths teacher was an ass.