English B Interactive Oral: Can I do a ppt presentation on my own?

I am taking English B HL, about to do an Interactive Oral Activity on a play. my teacher is new to IB Language B so he isn't really experienced. he said I can do a powerpoint presentation on my own (individually??!) and after the presentation my classmates and my teacher can ask me questions --> where it becomes "interactive". I would be really happy if I could do it individually, because last year when we did a group presentation, ours wasn't really good due to lack of preparation and I don't like doing group work in the first place; but I'm afraid if I'll be penalised, or even disqualified if I do the presentation individually.

can anyone tell me if it's actually fine to do a presentation on my own?

if I have to do it in groups then, okay, I'm okay with it too but I would be happier to do it myself. so, any advice or information on this would be great.

It's supposed to be a "debate" between a group of students simulating a conversation and then the teacher evaluates you. Nothing like a PPT... that's just not a group interactive oral :|