Question about Pearson IB books

JaeJ

I'm going to choose Math studies and our school is offering us the Pearson books, but I'm not sure if I should buy the one for Math studies or for the Standard Level. I know it may sound kind of logical lol but I remember that our teacher for the past semester suggested us to get the one for the Standard level even if we go to Math studies because it supposedly has about the same topics but with more information, or something like that.

Does anyone has experience with these books? I need advice on which one would be the best to get (by the way, I'm very bad at math).

Please excuse any mistake in my english, I'm not a native speaker. Thanks!

get the Studies one, because you don't need to learn the SL stuffs. why? because you are not taking math SL!! if you study from a math SL textbook then why are you taking St? might as well take SL. and anyway I thought there were some mathematical explanations that are not taught in SL because it's not actually mathematical. not sure though, I only heard it from my teacher so idk what exactly you learn in St.

• 4 weeks later...