Graphing with MS Excel

Guest kenshi64

Guest kenshi64

Hey I need my graph looking like this(see attachment) but I can't get it right, Thanks a lot...!

which attachment where? reply to my post if you need help, I know a lot about Excel graphing.

Pardon me

post-63670-0-95364200-1312718815_thumb.j

Guest kenshi64

if you use Ms.Word 2007:

Menu Insert > Chart > Column > choose the first one > OK

an Excel worksheet will appear. delete Series 3 and drag the blue border thing to the left. fill in your data, close the Excel document.

if you need further help let me know.

Could you elaborate on the part from 'delete series 3' onward, didn't get that!:)

hmmm, okay.

you only have 2 variables, right? that means you'll only need series 1 and 2 and you don't need the series 3 column. just put in whatever data you have first and leave the other cells blank. make sure that the blue border thingy outlines your whole table.

oh but if you use Excel 2007 directly (not through Word), you won't see those things and you could simply select the data in the table you meant to graph.

if still unclear just ask. or if it's too confusing you can PM me the data and I'll put it into a graph with complete axes, legend and title.