Uni in France

mattomeeghan

Hi there

At the end of next year , when i finish ib i plan to travel to europe straight away. I have already signed up with an academy which employa english speakers to teach english in Paris, with good pay etc. I have got that far , however i plan to stay there for quite a while ( 5 or 10 + years ) and go to uni there. However i am finding it difficult to get info on the possibility or the ease of studying there. Has anyone you know done this ? What help can you give me :) just advise, uni's which offer english part english courses. Anything !

• 8 months later...

I do want to go to a uni in Paris. My biggest dream is to get in Sorbonne, Chemistry department. Please add me as friend if you think like me.. and mail me if anybody knows about Sorbonne admission I mean it. french french french french baby ! <3:blowkiss:

When you say "Sorbonne, Chemistry department" you mean Pierre and Marie Curie University (UPMC), which is a member of "Sorbonne Universités"? Because Paris Sorbonne University (Paris IV) doesn't have a chemistry department. I'm just asking because I applied to UPMC for the faculty of physics.