I´m conflicted. Help with ITGS Project?

noinoeso

Hello everyone. I´m really doubtful about the ITGS project which I must work out throughout this summmer vacations. I have three main doubts about the project. Any help would be appreciated.

1.- Could you give examples of "social problems"? I dont really what they define as social problems.

2.-How useful would it be to learn basic programming for the project? I found two excellent e books that teach you the basics on the programing language "Python".

3.- What is your recommendation: Hand-written or digital log-book?

Thank you, any answer will be appreciated.

1) Wikipedia defines it as "Social Issues are matters which directly or indirectly affect a person or many members of a society and are considered to be problems, controversies related to moral values, or both. Under certain models of political issues, they are seen as distinct from economic issues." For example a Hospital leaking out confidential personal data and putting someone's life at risk. (sorry that was a very VAGUE example.)

2) Dont bother learning a programming language. IT WILL NOT HELP FOR ITGS. if you really want to learn one then do something like JAVA or HTML. They are much ore practical and easy to learn. Python is more for the linux junkie.

3) Digital log book.

refer to www.itgsopedia.wikispaces.com

I've also attached some notes and stuff that will help you out.

About_Software.pdf

areas-of-impact-for-print.doc

Business and Employment NOTES.docx

E commerce notes.docx

Transportation.docx

types of software.doc

Guest CasaNova

I am doing my ITGS project ( website ) in Dreamweaver.. Am I allowed so?

Are we allowed to use someones elses html template(if it is free for download and use)??

Thank you very much :D

1) Wikipedia defines it as "Social Issues are matters which directly or indirectly affect a person or many members of a society and are considered to be problems, controversies related to moral values, or both. Under certain models of political issues, they are seen as distinct from economic issues." For example a Hospital leaking out confidential personal data and putting someone's life at risk. (sorry that was a very VAGUE example.)

2) Dont bother learning a programming language. IT WILL NOT HELP FOR ITGS. if you really want to learn one then do something like JAVA or HTML. They are much ore practical and easy to learn. Python is more for the linux junkie.

3) Digital log book.

refer to www.itgsopedia.wikispaces.com

I've also attached some notes and stuff that will help you out.

Thank you for the help. I just need to find a damn social problem that interests me. If I find it, i believe everything else will be cake (if i am constant in my work)