Maths Studies TZ1 P2

RostoO

So, how did you guys find the Paper 2 for Maths Studies (TZ1)? I thought that the questions were generally easy, just didn't have time to fully do justice to question 5.

I answered Questions 1-2(both parts) with easy, I didn't finish all the parts to #3, #4 was difficult and I didn't even answer #5.

I finished the test in 55min =/

It was incredibly easy except I failed horribly when I tried to find K in the finances question...

If I'm remembering the right question, it said find the "value" of his money which hints at adjusting for inflation. So find how much he would have using the compound interest formula, then adjust for inflation using the two exchange rates given.

I finished the test in 55min =/

It was incredibly easy except I failed horribly when I tried to find K in the finances question...

If I'm remembering the right question, it said find the "value" of his money which hints at adjusting for inflation. So find how much he would have using the compound interest formula, then adjust for inflation using the two exchange rates given.

Yea I don't think that was it. It wasn't finances, it was the geometric sequence question with the ratio of 1/3. The one where they gave you s7 and s8 and told you to find s1? k was 10 apparently and I could have gotten that by just adding the stupid numbers...