English Commentary/Essay help

Heee

Can anyone please give me some advice on what to do to practice for the Ib English A2 comparative commentary and the essay:|But my main concern right now is the CC,as my exam is this tuesday:|

I would really appreciate if you could give me some tips and if you have some sample papers for me.

In the two years that we are doing this,we've only practiced this 5 times and the essay only 2 times without any real and useful feedback.I really need to pass,so if you could help me...

Heee

Can anyone please give me some advice on what to do to practice for the Ib English A2 comparative commentary and the essay:|But my main concern right now is the CC,as my exam is this tuesday:|

I would really appreciate if you could give me some tips and if you have some sample papers for me.

In the two years that we are doing this,we've only practiced this 5 times and the essay only 2 times without any real and useful feedback.I really need to pass,so if you could help me...

I can't really help you in terms of English because I'm english B but I can give you some tips based on my Portuguese A1 commentaries and essays... it should work I think...

what is the CC??

You have to pay (subscribe) to be able to access to sample papers :S

• 2 weeks later...