Any pointers for History of the Americas (HL) papers?

Cid

I am taking History of the Americas HL, but our class get a teacher who is unwilling to share the marking scheme and the essay criteria with the class (for some weird reasons). It seems like there are not much resources out there for the americas curriculum.

I am not sure where points are given for answers in paper 1, nor how I am gonna structure and articulate my essay in paper 2 and 3. All in all, what am I expected to do? :read:

Insight and suggestion are needed urgently!

Edited by Cid

• 4 months later...

I am taking History of the Americas HL, but our class get a teacher who is unwilling to share the marking scheme and the essay criteria with the class (for some weird reasons). It seems like there are not much resources out there for the americas curriculum.

I am not sure where points are given for answers in paper 1, nor how I am gonna structure and articulate my essay in paper 2 and 3. All in all, what am I expected to do? :read:

Insight and suggestion are needed urgently!

Read, read, read. My teacher says the more background you got in the Americas, the better. So she piled me up with 6 books as thick as my Math HL book. fml :read: