Help with Theatre SL IR Question

fresh

I'm very lost in terms of how to go about writing my IR, and I think it has to do with my question, which is currently "How can an actor playing the role of Truffaldino in A Servant of Two Masters utilize lazzis to improve characterization?"

The only version of the script I can find are in 'scenario' form, meaning they don't indicate where or when to use lazzis, making it very difficult to pinpoint. I think I need to research something more concrete and factual than lazzis/movement. However, I have very little time (2 days at most) to research and write the entire IR and turn it in to the IBC. I'm really not sure what to do...

I was thinking of maybe changing my topic to something about Peking Opera, but we never studied that in class so I don't know if I can ever choose that - and the only thing I can think of really is how masks/facial paint can be used to distinguish the different characters.

I just want a question that will be easy to research/find information on, because once I have the information, I can pretty easily write a coherent 1500 words or so.

EDIT: Actually, how's this? - "How would an actor playing the Monkey King of Peking Opera be costumed?"

Edited by fresh