Is there a syllabus revamp for 2011? (Testing: 2013)

Abidicus

When they revamp syllabi, they have in the past done it for certain subjects at a time, not for every single subject. I'm not sure where you can go to find out which syllabi have changed, however you can do some preliminary scouting via looking at the syllabi they're trying to flog you (for absolutely ridiculous prices, I should add, please never let them trick you into buying them when you can get them for free from your school!!) on the IBO store...

http://store.ibo.org/index.php?cPath=23

A lot of them do say "for first exams 2013", so you know for sure they've changed! At first glance, it seems that Economics and Languages syllabi have changed, but some more browsing through them should help you figure out which. Unless somebody else knows where to find a list - I'm not sure about that myself, sorry!

As I said, your school gets them for free, so ask your teachers for copies and tell them to double check that it's the latest one because you've heard that it's changed for loads of subjects. Depending on your teachers they themselves may not have realised (...alarmingly! You'd be surprised) so make sure you prompt them to check.

I can tell you for sure that some subjects will change for 2013, as 2 of my teachers had to go down to Cardiff to change the syllabus. it has to be done, because the world is changing, and becoming more and more advanced in many fields.

if you need the curriculum then yes you should go to your teachers, because each school is always updated with the latest curriculum.

good luck