Musical Links Investigation Pieces

lovelyme

So do we have to have a title for one of our pieces for the musical investigation? One of my pieces doesn't have a title. Its just a Kurdis folk song.

here's the link:

Also, do we need to attach scores? Because I can't seem to find scores for both of my pieces.... TT_TT

• 2 weeks later...

So do we have to have a title for one of our pieces for the musical investigation? One of my pieces doesn't have a title. Its just a Kurdis folk song.

here's the link:

Also, do we need to attach scores? Because I can't seem to find scores for both of my pieces.... TT_TT

I don't think you need to have a score for BOTH, of them. I just have one score, and for the other one if I need notation, I'm just going to transcribe the small bits, or get a professional to do it for me. I can't find anything that says you NEED to have both score. Do you atleast have one? You should have a title for both pieces...maybe ask the author of the youtube link? I had some trouble with that, so I had to go onto itunes and try and find it.

I don't think it's absolutely necessary that you have a score but it definitely helps. Your score in one of the sections (I think it's section C) will go up if you can notate part of the music in your paper. This would mean copy/pasting a part of a digital copy of the score into your paper, or going into Finale or Sibelius, transcribing part of the piece, taking a screen shot, and putting it in your paper.