Is this a bad HI topic?

Leen162

Yes, it depends on how many sources you've found so far.

By sources I mean more substantial ones, like articles or books that give a good amount of information on the subject, or an abundance of sources that give out smaller amounts of information. Either one is good, depending on your research preferences.

To me, your topic sounds a bit narrow. This is just me though and this is because I don't know much about this topic. If you know more about the topic, then go ahead. :D

To me, the topic sounds fine. If you want to, you can change Jewish Americans to Jewish peoples if you find that your topic is too narrow.

Good luck. :)

Don't worry about your topic being too difficult, as long as you find it able to be accomplished, and most of all, entertaining. My EE on Nazi German policies concerning Degenerate Art would have bored most of my classmates to death, but I found it a very interesting topic.

If you don't find a topic interesting, you can learn to enjoy it or suffer through it. You may grow to hate working on your IA, so make sure that you have at least some interest in the topic lol.

Edited by JoeGuff