Going into IB (9th Grade)

Paigeey Gurrl

Where are you from by the way? In Canada pre-IB isn't so bad. The standard will be a bit higher because generally people are smarter and more hardworking. In math the curriculum will be much different and maybe also in science but other than that it will be pretty much the same :P If you have electives, take classes you enjoy. Don't worry about taking the most 'useful' electives yet, just try to enjoy yourself in pre-IB :D

Don't scare youself out of IB before you even start! If you put in a decent amount of effort you will be fine, trust me :D You'll probably make some really good friends in pre-IB as well who will have a lot of classes with you so you'll beocme quite close with them. I know I was worried that everyone would be scary when I was in grade 9 but after the first week or so you'll start to meet cool people XD

As above, don't scare yourself. IB is no where near as bad as people say about it if you do the work in class and just stay on top of everything. The chance of flunking pre-IB are pretty low and only possible if you put no effort in. You will be fine and just remember if you ever do start struggling, the chances are everyone is so look to your friends in IB to help you out.