Can guys from belgium help me about university admission?

eshylkaratas

last summer i was in belgium and i really liked the country. i decided to study in belgium but i need an information about university admission. i live in turkey, so it is not an eu country and couldnt find enough information in university sites. i would be grateful if you can help.

Application opens in april and you can apply up until the end of August. I only know the admission procedure for EU students because that's the only information ULB and UCL have on their website. For non EU residents they have to send all their admission formalities quite early about april.

I strongly suggest you do some research and you definitely should say whether you want to study in Wallonia, Flanders or Brussels.

I assume you speak fluent French or Dutch.

The website gives only limited knowledge. I suggest you call them. If you are interested in Brussels there are 4 universities. Universite Catholique Louvain, Universite Libre de Bruxelles, Vrije Universitet Brussel, Katolike universitet Leuven. Basically two dutch speaking and 2 french speaking. What are you looking to study? And besdies don't fret about not knowing what or where to go for Uni you're still in IB1. I doubt that in Belgium they teach in English and I know that you have to show proficiency in french or dutch by sitting an exam.

Non-eu residents have to pay a fee. I think that is the difference. for EU students it's roughly 800 euros and for internationals it's something like just under 10, 000 euros. This is what I saw but don't take my word for it as I only skimmed it.

If you need any help just pm me.

Best of luck

PS There is a large chance I'll be studying medicine at ULB so excited to know where I will actually study next year XD