The Physics/Chemistry/Biology aspects of Cars

cixelsyD

My group four is writing/researching about experiments on automobiles that relates to one of the sciences. We are supposed to talk about the environmental, social and ethical implications of science and technology with this experiment. Our group chose to talk about the new radar systems in automobiles where they can prevent crashing. One of my group members proposed to make a simple experiment of testing human reaction time while driving vs radar technology using a simulator (theoretically of course). I feel kind of sketchy about this situation. Any hints, tips, improvements? Thanks, need assistance ASAP.

One thing I learnt with Group 4 is don't worry if the experiment is kinda dodgy. Just remember that the only think you are getting marked on are your personal skills so just get yourself involved in whatever you group decided to do. It's really not worth the stress to worry over it when even if everything goes horribly, in the end, it doesn't really matter.

I kinda agree - it doesn't matter if the experiment isn't that great. You're not getting marked on it, and the best thing you can really do is just be there for all the planning stages, the actual day and the evaluation and presentation, and help out wherever. This will pretty much guarantee you the full 3% :). It's not worth it to worry and stress about, so just *breath*