Basketball

Sike

so... anyone here a huge fan of basketball?

I basically would play basketball 24 hours a day if I could. I'm really hoping to play in college. My favorite professional team would the Utah Jazz, because I grew up going to their games. I'm kinda upset that Deron Williams is leaving to the Nets, but I'm really excited that the new assistant coach is Hornacek! And besides the Jazz I'm a Miami heat fan. As far as college ball goes, I'm a UCONN woman's team fan, but thats not where I wish to play at. I wish to play in the Ivy League or for GA Tech. XD so lets discuss basketball!

Ahh wow! Nice forum,

I am a B.ball fan as well, I keep changing from one team to another, when I was in elementary or grade school (as you guys call it) I liked the Houston Rockets with Yao and T-mac and Battier in the team, but since T-mac left and Yao gets a lot of injuries.

When I went on to High School I stuck with the Phoenix Suns since I kind of idolized Steve Nash for his Point Guarding skills and combo moves with Shawn Marion (before) and the Dynamic duo with Amare' Stoudamare(now)... I stayed with them until last season even when Stat was gone, but it all went down hill for me when Barbosa was traded (one of my fave since he and I have got the same last name) STAT goes off to the Knicks...It seemed wrong. I just hope now that Nash would get traded to a Playoffs contender team soon. Maybe back to Dallas? (But they've got Kidd already) Or to the Clippers? Or maybe to the Hawks? Who knows.

WIth all the trades that has been happening after the All-Star break, my team to go to now is none other than the New York Knicks. Since STAT is there with T-Mac, Billups and Mello have joined the team as well. So I can expect a lot from them considering Mike D' Antoni is coaching them, also aware about how he coaches his team, so you can expect them to be in the Playoffs this year.

Orlando Magics has been my 2nd fave team all the time. With Superman and the other guards there, AND NOW! With Richardson and Tukoglu back, hohoho! I can't wait for the Playoffs man! You got the Celtics bringing their A-game back, the HEAT with their big three, Knicks all reborn, Chicago with their new line-up with Boozer, the Spurs showing no age whilst the Mavs not holding back and accept defeat from one of their rivals (Spurs), the Thunders and Hornets using their youth whilst the defending CHAMPS, tryna prove that THEY ARE THE REIGNING NBA CHAMPIONS.

This is one playoffs to not miss guys, I sense with all the trade that has happened, what seemed to be another stereotypical team line-up for the playoffs this year, seems unpredictable now...

• 1 month later...
Guest magneto006

nice forum indeed

I played basketball at minors leagu and this is my second season at regional level. I'm a huge Lakers fan and no matter how good heat, knicks, celtics or magic look good on the paper LA has enough quality for another three-peat.

I also went to the FIBA 2012 World Championship Final Team USA vs Team Turkey that game was dope.

Mark desu T-Mac is still playing for detroit btw

Guest magneto006

Good choice :blum: I just watch 3min summaries and and top 10 countdowns for regular season. 82 games for each one of 30 teams is just too much anyway :D