Have You heard about Bahrain's Unrest

Guest Exo

Has anyone heard of, whats going o in my country?

An outdated king has know bit more than he can chew, and killed to many peaceful protesters. WTF is going on...

Ask Questions and raise awareness using this thread.

allah ykoon bi3onkom :( (may god help you)

i just hope the people will have the power of ridding themselves from tyrants and bad government.

hopefully history will change <_<

Edited by Mahuta ♥
Make sure you provide a translation for any non english words used on the forum. ;)

Yes I have and I know exactly how feel. Have you heard of what has been going on in my country since December 17th? At least 220 people died and I know people who died and friends who lost their family members. It's horrible and yes they're killing peaceful protesters.

If you are really asking..wtf is going on? I would say...Arabs just woke up and realized how they've been living.

I was surprised when I heard these things are happening in Bahrain..but I am glad about one thing: We are not keeping our mouths shut on things we see wrong anymore, we are not afraid of the government, nor are we afraid of getting hit and shot and living in horrible conditions for awhile. At least my people and I are okay with it.

Hope riots in Bahrain give good results.