HL: I need some clarifications.

ochaya

I'm trying my best to turn my dream into reality in biology but there are other doubts in it and questions which I need you guys to answer please!!!!!

1. We are almost done with our IA in biology and I'm quite sure I will get a solid 5 or 6 but there are some other doubt which are pulling me down like the possibility in getting 7 in paper 1,2,3?

2. Do the examiner used to repeat biology multiple choice question in paper 1 from the previous years?

3.Can any one clarify to me what topics came last year in the exams especially in paper 2 may exam ?

1:

Papers 1, 2 (Section B), 3: You can easily get a 7 if you stick to the syllabus..but that I mean making sure you understand every single point of the syllabus. Notice the 'understand'.

Paper 1 is usually on syllabus points with objective 1. (The Obj 1,2 and 3 you see next to each point).

Make sure you understand everything, I mean it. If there's something you don't understand, we are here to explain it for you! Do not go into an exam unless you are good with every point of every topic in the syllabus.

2:

I believe to some extent they do, yes. I mean they can't come up with 40 different questions every year. They will probably change a value or two..or a choice.

3:

I don't know the topics, but there's no point. paper 2 section B questions are so unpredictable. However I can tell you to concentrate on points with Objective 3 for section B, they're usually 6-8 mark questions.