Energy Drinks

greenglob

Hi guys, I'm fairly new to this forum and this is my first thread so please be gentle with me.

I recently received the Group 4 Project and we can basically do it on anything. My group chose to do it on Energy drinks. I came up with ways for Chemistry and Biology and am in serious need for Physics.

Energy Drinks

• Chemistry: Compounds within the drinks / testing the buoyancy of the drink / how it reacts to temperature changes
  • Biology: How it affects the body / How exactly does it give you "energy"? Side effects? etc
  • Physics: ???

Thank you so much for your help. Any advices on the other two sciences is also greatly appreciated.

For the Group 4 project, one big thing to remember is that it's not the most serious of things you do, so aspects of it can be quite daft if you'd like.

For instance, how about which drinks can has the least air resistance so would be most efficient for an athlete to carry with them for energy? That kind of thing. Or which drinks can is most likely to fizz out at room temperature (assuming you can think of some physics to go with that.. I never did Physics :panic:; ) etc.