Latin American History

*Alethia*

So i've been thinking about my EE since I have to start on it pretty soon..i decided that i want to do it within the history category. Im just not sure what to do exactly. I dont want my paper to be cliche so im struggling to find a unique topic. I was thinking of very small countries like those in Central America such as Nicaragua, Honduras, El Salvador and maybe talk about some aspect of their revolution...avoiding Mexico because it has been talked about a lot already. What do you think? I know its very vague and broad...still a thinking about it. Just fishing for ideas right now :blink:

Any ideas?

Sounds cool. As long as it interests you and you can find information about it, go for it. I suggest you go to your local library and browse through a few random books on the topic of one country's revolution after you Wikipedia the revolution to get a decent background on it. Wikipedia can give you an idea about major events and figures that you may find interesting so that you now have a place to start researching more intently.

When I try to think of something interesting relating to a revolution, I would ask myself if something happened during that revolution that a unique significance in the culture. That might not be what you're into at all. Just see if you can schedule yourself a few hours to go to your library with paper and pen to look through books and jot down things that sound interesting.